- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers while informing them of our products and services.
- Continues to develop knowledge of store products.
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently, including unloading carts, and bagging/boxing/loading packages
- Verify customer identification and adhere to all minor policies
- Work as part of team to keep the department and store organized and effectively merchandised, this includes moving, stocking
and staging product
- May be required to assist in other departments.
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales floor, stock room, bathroom, etc.
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which also includes evenings, weekends and holidays as business requires.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and managers
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
Middlebrook Liquor Store is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications.